The governing body of the Inter American University of Puerto Rico is its Board of Trustees, whose members are freely elected without the intervention of any external authority. The Board of Trustees has played a fundamental role in the Institution’s growth by developing rules and policies which govern the University with a broad vision and which are consistent not only with the reality of the Institution but that of Puerto Rican society as well. The INTER’s trustees are distinguished members of the civic, business, and academic fields in Puerto Rico.
- Dennis W. Hernández, Eng., President
- Mr. Felipe Piazza, Vice President
- Aída Nilda Molinary, Esq., Secretary
- Ramón Ayala Cuervos, Esq., Subsecretary
- Jorge L. Fuentes, Eng., Treasurer
- Mr. Antonio Pavía, Subtreasurer
- Dr. Aurealis Báez Pizarro
- Mr. Jorge Farinacci
- Manuel J. Fernós, Esq.
- Mr. Amadeo I.D. Francis
- Mr. Aníbal González Irizarry
- Domingo Más Rivera, CPA
- Dr. Pedro M. Mayol
- Sr. José R. Muñoz
- Rev. Juan José Pérez Alda
- Víctor Rivera Hernández, Esq.
- Mr. Luis A. Rodríguez Pagán
- Mr. Antonio Rosario
- Elba Sánchez González, Esq.
- Dr. Gloria Santaella de Figueroa
- Prof. Eneida Sierra Corredor
- Enrique Sigas, Esq.
- Dr. Juan G. Feliciano Valera
- Mr. Pedro Luis Meléndez
- Francisco A. Colón Cruz, Esq.